- TPE are thermoplastic elastomers which represent a wide family of products with elastomeric properties but easiness of polymer transformation such as injection moulding. They are also easily recyclable as they can be molten and re-extruded again.
- TPE are fast growing products. Because of their higher price, use is limited for some application. A cheaper alternative could easily cover high volume market.
- TPO are a subfamily of TPE and they are blend of polyolefins (PP and PE) and elastomers, such as SBS and SEBS.
- Also in this case, SBS is adding high cost which is limiting use of TPE for some applications.
- bagigi CMR can be advantageously used to produce TPO offering good overall performance and competitiveness.